Red Sauce Pasta – When it comes to making this pasta, there are so many option available. The one written below is my basic red sauce pasta made without boiling tomatoes. See the recipe below.
- 1.5 cups fusilli pasta
- 10 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 Tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- 1 TSP Sugar
- 1 TSP Butter
- 1 TSP OIL
- 1 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Oregano
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 large Onion finely chopped
- Zucchini cut into cubes
- Salt as per taste
Note – You can add more vegetables as per your choice.
- Boil water with 3 TSP salt and 2 tsp oil
- Add pasta to the water and boil until it is soft, once cooked take out and strain and rinse in cold water, also drizzle oil on it and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add butter and oil
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, add onion and cook until soft
- Add finely chopped tomatoes
- Add salt and cook on a high flame for 2 mins and keep stirring.
- Add Tomato sauce, oregano, paprika and give it a nice mix.
- Cover it with a lid and cook for 5 mins on medium flame
- Add the pasta and give a nice stir
- Add mozzarella cheese and stir.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 mins until the cheese is melted.